OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

FINITE....... Empty FINITE.......

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:25 am
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your valuable time.

In this day and age we face a crisis. All around us the world is crumbling, as people lead their lives in tangents to each other. Since the fall of the Gods those with great resource are those with great wealth, and those with great wealth are not leading the way to reinvent the world in a greater image.

Humans have had a complicated, brilliant, depressing existence on this planet so far. It is truly remarkable how far we’ve come, and it’s truly remarkable what we are capable of. But our greatness comes at a great cost. For, even before the Gods fell, our planet was dying. Humans invented frozen and fast foods, and the global average weight began to rise. Humans invented plastic and now that same plastic is killing the animals and clogging up the oceans. Humans invented POWER, in order that progress would be made, and in doing so began to destroy our ecosystem and set in motion the start of global warming and the change of this world as we know it.

But the main issue we had, ladies and gentlemen, is that although we, here in this moment, know the troubles we face, our ancestors did not. Our ancestors found coal, and burned it proudly through the industrial years. Oil, crowned the liquid miracle, was sloshed about the place with scant regard for what comes next. They did not know the effects it would have on our planet.

To them, resource was unlimited.

No limit to the amount, and no limit to it’s use. But they were mistaken, and now we find ourselves searching for new methods of fuel and power, with our air, sea, and animals polluted to the limit.

Now we find ourselves scraping for the last dregs of water at the bottom of the well of resource. But there is little resource to be found. The well is not magical, it cannot replenish itself now all it’s sources of water are clogged with plastic.

It is with this scant regard for consequence that Banzan leads his life. He exudes an exotic power, but this power comes at a cost. He draws from within the wellspring of the mighty mountain to FUEL his escapades. He believes that this wellspring is endless, but he will soon come to realise that all resource is finite.

A vote for me is a vote for saving our planet. A vote for me is a vote for a full review into how we use our resources. We need to think smarter, ladies and gentlemen, and I know you are all smart people. So make the right choice. Don’t vote for the whimsical monk who thinks all the worlds problems can be meditated away. Vote for cold, hard, facts: we are on a precipice, peering over the edge. Will you let Banzan bundle you over that edge, hoping his magic powers will somehow save you? Or will you let me find a way to bridge the gap to the other side?

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum