OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

KIDNAP.... Empty KIDNAP....

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:27 am
Ladies and gentlemen, I am so glad you could make it today.

We have something very important to discuss. I am hearing from my sources that a new wave cult is rising amongst us. By the very definition of cult, some might say those who believe in my vision of the world belong to a cult, though I would choose other words. I don’t ask anyone to follow me. I tell people my ideas, and sometimes people like them enough to follow me. Cults are dangerous things when left unattended, though. A real, destructive cult is certainly at best a stain on society, and at worst a breeding ground for criminal activity and political and social terrorism. Cults like the People’s Temple, whose mass-murder-slash-mass-suicide in Jonestown, Guyana in 1978 resulted in the greatest single loss of American civilian life ever at that time.

And that disgusting record stood for twenty three years, until the even more disgusting events of 9/11.

But to me it is clear we are looking at something more along the lines of Charles Manson.

Luke Marshall leads the new wave cult. Like Manson, he calls them his family. Like Manson he styles himself as the father figure. It is surely only a matter of time before – once more, like Manson – we see this sham of a group devolve into mindless killing. For Manson the intent was to start a race war. For Marshall we are not yet sure of his intentions. But regardless of his ultimate aims, we must do more than just stand idly by whilst the means of achieving those aims look to be just as brutal as his cult-leader forefathers.

But ladies and gentlemen, I would like to spare a moment to plead with you. Condemn this evil man, Luke Marshall, but please do not condemn those who follow his lies and deceit, even if it turns murderous. For you see, men like Manson and Marshall, they prey on the weaker members of society. They feast on the anxieties and uncertainties of those with mental illness, and they coerce those who are lonely and feel like nobody else in the world wants them.

Those poor people are innocent in this.

They have been kidnapped.

They are being held against their will and forced to act this way, but they are too blind to see it yet. Our job is to make sure that they are alive long enough to open their eyes and see the light. And only then will they be free of their captor: the cultist, Luke Marshall.

It’s simple ladies and gentlemen: regardless of your political persuasion – red or blue, left or right, Trump or Clinton – there is only one party in this war on terror – the HUMAN Party.

The manifesto for the Human Party states quite clearly in black and white that the leader of this new perverse family cult must be stopped at all costs. So that is what I have to do. For all of you here. For everyone in these United States. I will take down this villain with my bare hands. No, I MUST.

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum