OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

TIMES OF GREAT UNCERTAINTY Empty TIMES OF GREAT UNCERTAINTY

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s important that I have your attention tonight, for we’re in times of great uncertainty.

The economy has been rocked, society has been rocked, and the ability of all hard-working families all over the world to provide for themselves has been rocked too. The likes of which have never been seen in my lifetime. I’ve always been a man of my word, and my promise to you has always been to make the world a better place. This is still my primary objective.

Navigating the rough waters around this island of prosperity I want to give to you brings its own plentiful and challenging set of issues, but no true paradise can be found without the hard times to give perspective. We are in those hard times, but please trust me that though the tunnel seems long, the light at the end is worth the wait ten times over.

I have already seen a downturn in my popularity in the polls, with the word being that I have sold my soul to the Devil. And yes, while it is true that I’m not necessarily the biggest fan of becoming involved with Greene and Gouldern, the fact of the matter of this: sometimes you need the experts on your side.

Greene is an expert at generating income. For a better future we need to understand how to fund our ambitious plans in a way that does not leave us bankrupt and in the grips of enforced austerity somewhere down the line. The world has changed and he understands modern money in a way I have not seen before.

Darby Sorrow, the man who will not die, is nothing but a drain on our resources. Latest figures show that the US government spends $11,041 per person per year in the States. Sorrow has no expiry date. No limit. That $11,000 is an eternal commitment that will not be able to be spent against younger, more deserving citizens.

Gouldern, a man evolving faster than the world around him, is a better friend than foe, too. He understands and embraces the change that technology promises this generation. We are so lucky that we have this understanding of technology that no generation, government or society has ever had before. Breakthroughs occur so often that they don’t even make the news. And trust me when I tell you that a sustainable future relies on the use of emerging technologies.

But this forward planning means that some older, obsolete technology is no longer needed. Along with Sorrow, X is a drain on our resources, but human this time, rather than financial. He is an example of Gouldern’s failure on the quest to greater things, but nevertheless a failing technology requires increased manpower to keep stable. It is only a matter of time before X becomes completely unsustainable – a liability to each and every hardworking citizen.

So, though they have their issues, in Greene and Gouldern I’ve found men who can help us stabilise and improve our economy. And that alone makes it worth persisting, until each and everyone one of us can experience imperium.

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum