OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

ONE FOR ALL Empty ONE FOR ALL

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:30 am
Ladies and gentleman, as always your time is something I treasure deeply.

This week, it is urgent that I speak to you about the core of our mission. The world is so full of potential, waiting to be unlocked. I have said this my whole life, and I am yet to stop believing it. The problem is that we, as a species, have become complacent. We expect the world to take care of itself. We’re so used to things just “being”, that we forget that we have to make an effort.

The world is not an instant photo, a snapshot of a moment, forever recorded on special paper. The world is a delicate and intricate portrait of life, crafted at the hand of an otherworldly photographer who nurtures his subject into the ideal pose, who ensures the perfect lighting, and who takes the photo at exactly the right time.

And yet, despite this, there are people in the midst of this picturesque, beautiful place we call home that can’t think of others like we do. They don’t share the empathy that we hold deep in our being as being imperative. They think that this world is theirs for the taking. They think all of this is for one person to rule.

And never has anyone so sure been so wrong. For these people may win the short term battles, but they will always lose the long term war. For one person cannot own the home of seven billion humans. One person cannot own the habitat of each and every animal in existence, thought to dwarf the human population somewhere into the quintillions.

But there is at least one of those kinds of people right here in Miami.

Obasi Bocamo.

The Blood King of Africa, who thinks that the blood of those who oppose him will bring the tide of good fortune to his shores. Well, Obasi can fill the oceans with the blood of his enemies, but the land that ocean laps onto will never be his for the taking. We are too many, and we are too powerful a force. We are the watchers, twitching the curtains. We are the guardians of all that exists. We are the shepherds of truth and justice.

We are the light holding back the night.

And your ferocious and bloodthirsty dusk may attack us, Obasi, but know this: It will never truly be night so long as we burn bright in our hearts. We are a movement for good, and we will not be put out by the likes of you.

You believe the world to belong to you, no matter the cost.

This world is not all for one.

This world is one for all.

And that is why, more than EVER a vote for me is so important. We can’t let the dictators win. We can’t let the ruthless rulers set the tone.

The future must belong to us all.

The agenda is yet to be written.

Vote for everyone.

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum