OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

POLITICAL ONE-TWO Empty POLITICAL ONE-TWO

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:38 am
The world is a much different place now, than it it was when I was a young boy. Back then things were arguably simpler to understand, simpler to grasp. But whilst that may be good enough for some people, it is not good enough for the elite. Simple is nice enough, but the world is far from simple, and therefore it should not be simple to understand how it works and what makes it tick.

The world is a well oiled machine, but the cogs that need oiling are many and they are interwoven. It takes something or someone very special to align those cogs in a way that makes the machine work all the sweeter. I am that someone very special. I see the cogs and I see where they need to be. I see the machine and I know what it needs to do.

We’re now in a golden age of technology. Advancements are being made at such speed that there can only be so much more we can discover before we plateau. Phones get smaller, internet gets faster, technology gets more efficient both operationally and economically. Technology is no longer a simple matter of machines and cogs. The digital age is here. A world where as soon as you set foot in a government building, your retina and fingerprint scans are on record, the AI runs you through a facial recognition software and your movements are tracked. A world where your phone is not just a communications device but the motherload of GPS and consumer data.

If you own a phone then your data belongs to the government.

In this golden age of technology, there is but one true path to follow.

Technocracy.

Luckily, with my vision of the world’s machinery, and Gouldern’s vision of the future, we know exactly how to make the world the best possible version of itself. The problem is that all these other duos think they know best too. They are pretenders to the throne, but they don’t have the policy or the technology to do what we can do.

And that is why myself and Gouldern are the perfect political double tap. A quick one, two of political nous and technological skill. We have every angle covered and every eventuality planned. We have the tools for every job and the skills to finish the task. There is no better choice to go all the way to the final and take those tag team titles. We will put those titles to the best possible use to ensure a better world for every OSW fan.

That is why, in the vote this week for double tap, the only conceivable outcome is my victory, with Gouldern as my vice president.

The quick one, two jab of knowledge and technology will be the killer blow against the other runners, and one by one they will all fall until none remain and we are the only remaining candidates.

Technocracy is the only way. Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum