OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE WAR GENERAL [vs ] Empty THE WAR GENERAL [vs ]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:10 am
I’ve been described as a General of the army of the Good.

It’s not something I asked for.

It’s something I must do.

I’ve said it before, but I came here because I felt compelled to. I didn’t know what, but I knew I was here for a reason. Janus hinted that much. And now, as each week passes by, and hope grows dimmer, the need for someone to take charge becomes more apparent.

I have seen first hand what can be done by those who have control of the Underworld, and while there are those seeking above ground for the answer, the cure for all of this…I know that the answer lies deeper, in hell, where the Mad King Crowley prowls.

And it is there, alongside Royal and his army, and now Never Dead Dan, that I draw up tactics. We assign roles and we plan contingencies. Each meticulous move by each meticulous player is considered. We had considered that Crowley would find us, and so I kept a trick up my sleeve. We had considered he may use his powers to grant others a sliver of that power, and so Helios and Proteus weren’t beyond the realms of our imagination.

We had considered we may have been closer to taking them down by now, but things have not gone as expected. I am confused. I had not considered that in this great battle of good versus evil, that the teams this week would be so…ambiguous.

Against me, a returning face who has beef with Mother – does Phoebe Outlaw seem to be good or bad? Seems like she errs to the side of the light to me.

Against me, Captain Zappa, who has been solidly defending our realm alongside the Templar for weeks – does he seem to be good or bad? Seems like he errs to the side of the light too.

Against me, Sokolov. He is the one I have trouble understanding. I can’t place him on the side of the good or the bad. All I know is that if Russia is involved, money will be too. He is the grey area of the team I face.

But with me, I have the unpredictable Juggalo so tightly wound he could explode at any moment, and the space-dwelling psycho-kinetic marvel who just so happens to be infected with this vile disease. He says he fights for the light, that he is keep his infection at bay with the powers he holds, but can he be trusted?

So, all things considered, I am unsure of just who to trust this week. More of my opponents stand with me than my teammates, but these are the cards we have been dealt, and now, once more, I must retire to the war room.

My opponents may include a Captain, but this week I pull rank. I am the General of this army, and now I must show it. I have considered all options, weighed up all contingencies. I know what must happen. My army marches in to battle, as do I.

To war!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum