OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

WHITLOCK.EXE Empty WHITLOCK.EXE

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:00 am
In terms of power, there are few more powerful than the occupant of the White House. The man or woman who sits in that chair, in that Oval Office, has more power at their fingertips than almost anyone else in the world. And with that power comes a lot of responsibility. And though some would abuse the trust that the electorate place in them to nurture that responsibility, I would do no such thing. I would stand as a power for good.

But a power for good cannot be one man alone. I have my trusted advisors and senators, who advise me and help carry out the more onerous tasks. Team Whitlock is not just one man in a suit, Team Whitlock are many men and women of all ages and from all walks of life who share a common goal. That goal is simply to see the world thrive.

To do that, they run by my command.

I give the order, and they carry it out.

You could call it whitlock.exe.

It works in a similar way to an executable file, which calls on it’s bundled resources to launch the task it has been asked to launch, just like my Team. It does not stop until either the task is done or an insurmountable error occurs, just like my Team.

Finally, it can sneak in through the most unexpected of backdoors and run in the background, carrying out clandestine work for a long time before anyone suspects a thing.

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing, Anonymous. I have run the data. My team have been collecting it in the background ever since the day you arrived here. I executed the order, and they have been diligently working away at the task ever since. Just like I’m sure one of your .exe files would do.

There is, though, one major difference in our methods. My executable command is based on humanity and empathy. My command has the ability to think for itself and consider implications of certain actions. Because my executable command of humans has wants and needs, it can feedback intelligently if it believes the wrong choice has been made.

Anonymous, through the power of the modern internet, has no such luxury. His executables are powerful, but instant, and allow little room for error or change of mind. His executables deal incredible damage but are harder to aim at their true target. It is a scattergun approach.

You can plan all you like, and execute all the strategies in the world, but if and when I come up with something different that you have had no time to prepare for you’re stumped, whereas mine responds in realtime with minimal effort.

So when I run whitlock.exe this week, and take you down again, just know this: You may have the digital firepower, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have big guns of my own to negate it. If your .exe is a trojan then I’m running the anti-virus, and you won’t find any backdoors to circumvent my systems here.

Times running out Anonymous – who are you?

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum