OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

LEADERSHIP Empty LEADERSHIP

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:02 am
Leadership is an impeccable quality to have. In my profession, if you don’t have at least a modicum of leadership ability then you are unlikely to get too far. I have picked it up over the years – the ability to motivate those around me. To take them with me on the journey of change. And believe me, in politics things change by the minute. I have earned my stripes figuring out how to fire lazy employees whilst promoting the good ones. I’ve learned that people want to see a little personality from their boss. The old days of the suit in the single occupancy office are gone. People want the boss where they can see him.

Moreso than ever, leadership is about community, about bringing people together in these tough times. People look to leaders for an example of what they want to be, and they don’t want to be a stuffy megalomaniac hiding away from those he purports to lead.

I’m running for President in two months, and I know exactly what people want. They want a leader that understands them. They want a leader that can empathise with them. They want a leader that is one of them. That is who I am and who I’ll always be. I fight for the rights of everyone on this planet to live the best life they can. I strive for fairness, for equality and for accountability. I lead by example, and the people love it. A true leader in my field.

But what about you, Mark? Sure, you’re a leader by dictionary definition. You own Telegon. The towers are yours, the tech hidden in its vaults, the people scurrying around the sterile corridors and bland corporate meeting rooms. They’re all yours, if you take the literal definition. But start to apply context and you’ll find it’s just not true.

You don’t lead by example, Mark. Your employees are your playthings. You don’t care who they are, or what they do. You don’t care if they’re injured in one of your exorbitantly expensive schemes. Your employees despise you. They are only with you for the paycheck. You lead by way of terror and indifference. You show no empathy, you don’t even pretend to understand those you hire. You lock yourself in your office away from their prying eyes because you are not a team player. You are only out for one person – Mark Gouldern.

But that’s the problem with a weak leader, Mark. They are the cornerstone. One false move and the whole building comes crashing down. So that’s what I must do. I’ll take out the weak cornerstone of Telegon towers, and out of the rubble your poor employees will emerge, free from their dictator’s rule, finally ready and willing to be led by example, rather than ordered around.

And you, Mark, will be done for. No more shady business deals. No more financing the darkness recesses of the globe.

And all it takes is for the people to believe in a real leader.

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum