OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

WEATHER THE STORM Empty WEATHER THE STORM

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:03 am
I have always had tenacity, because I was forced to have it. Growing up wasn’t easy for me. My parents divorced when I was very young, and because of that I split my time between the States and England. I always felt like an alien. An American in England and an Englishman in America. I never had a chance to properly settle into either of the countries initially, so it felt almost surreal.

But I got through it.

Then when I got into politics I was faced with an onslaught of people telling me that my “brand” of politics was off. That politics wasn’t about what I wanted it to be about. I told people I wanted a better world for everyone and they scoffed in my face. They asked me what good a better world for everyone else was if they were making less money. It took me many long years to stand confidently on my own two feet, and proudly shout my beliefs loud and clear.

But I got through it.

Then came the attack that left me with this scar running down my face. For weeks I struggled to even leave the house. For months after that I struggled to address people in public. The scar defined me for a while. It had this intangible hold on me that caused me to lose control of who I was and what I wanted.

But I got through it.

I found the OSW, and thought I’d finally found somewhere that I could let out my pent up frustrations, whilst keeping my ear to the ground about my attacked, whom I knew was in the area thanks to several associate sources. But since I got here it has been one thing after another. Spousal kidnap, acquaintance deaths, and blackmail are just some of things that have faced me since I arrived here.

But I got through it.

And I did so because I’m tenacious and resilient, and people don’t always see that resolve in me when they see this scar. But I have bettered every challenge that has come my way. I’ve weathered every storm. And now I found myself with just one more Storm left to weather, so I vow not to break the habit of a lifetime. I will ride the choppy waves back to solid land, and I will stare straight into the eye of the Storm and face it head on.

You don’t get as far as I have in life without learning how to survive, and no matter what Storm and Gouldern throw at me this week, I will get through it. I don’t know what I’m against and I don’t know how I’ll do it, but you can be damn sure I will do it, because that’s what I do.

Persevere.

Get through it.

Ride the wave.

Weather the storm.

That’s why the people want me as leader of this great nation come November. That’s why I’m the only choice. And that’s why everyone should Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum