OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

STRONG AND STABLE Empty STRONG AND STABLE

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:05 am
The biggest cause of poverty in the western world is instability. The figures are clear to see. Poverty comes from the uncertainty of zero hour contracts. The viciousness of the social housing sector and those by-the-book know-it-all’s who don’t give any flex when deciding the outcome of a benefits review or disability check.

Poverty comes from industries that fluctuate with the market, that pay low wages, and that turn over staff faster than BEG turns over new maids at his mansion.

That’s why as part of my manifesto I’ve always sought to offer stability as a basic core prospect, and a basic human right. If you know your income is stable and your housing situation is stable you can take bigger risks like going back to school to train for that dream job, or taking some time out for childcare duties. You have some expendable money so you pump it back into the economy. Universal Basic Incomes are scoffed at by many politicians, but in my view it would create a strong and stable base to build this country back to where it should be without leaving anyone behind.

Without leaving SeeSaw behind, whose instability is clear to see and needs barely an explanation. It’s clear that his troubled upbringing causes his instability to present itself in ways that are dangerous to those around him and himself, and only a firm guiding hand can put Andrew back on the right path.

Without leaving The Judge behind, who loathes instability so much that he constantly seeks a balance. Let me ask this though, if he was effective at achieving that balance, would there still be a need for him? Instability dictates his life because he will never be free of it and he will forever be The Judge, aiming for nirvana but never quite hitting the home run.

Without leaving behind The Reaper, whose idea of stability is justice no matter the cost, but who uses destabilising methods to achieve his own brand of stability. His stability, though, is like a high – never sated. Each hit coursing through him like adrenaline, only to leave him desperate for more.

Each of these men lets their instability cause them to act in a way that is unbecoming as Americans. Each of these men work from a base like jello. Well let me firm up that base and give a starting point that is strong and stable. Let me make this easy for the three of you. The OSW makes you unstable. The best thing I can do for you is to take the OSW out of the equation, and suddenly you will feel a whole lot more free. A lot more stable.

That’s why at Octane me, Shark and Redwing need to dole out some special stability in the form of taking you out. If we can get you away from this place then you might just stand a chance of building back stronger, like my plan for the economy.

Vote for stability. Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum