OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

TWENTY THREE DAYS [vs Isaac Danvers] Empty TWENTY THREE DAYS [vs Isaac Danvers]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:16 am
The Black Death was a disgusting disease. It’s widely believed that around a hundred million lives were ended by the plague, with many estimates that Europe was worst effected, with over half of all the population wiped from the face of the earth. Yes, the Black Death was a terrible disease, but my god wasn’t it beautiful?

A disease that was brought to Europe by the rats that came in the cargo ships. It caused buboes to sprout in the groins, armpits and neck of the poor wretches it intended to execute, followed by black spots.

In the days that passed, a fever and the vomiting of blood caused the victims to suffer, unimaginably, crying out for their loved ones. They could not see their loved ones, for fear of infecting them too. Instead, they were only to see the Plague Doctors that tried to save them from their malady.

But the Plague Doctors, although well intentioned, did not have the tools or the knowledge to complete the job correctly, and lead them to salvation. The Plague Doctors were those who had failed to become doctors in the true sense of the profession, and instead looked to gain some glory in the chance that someone lived after treatment.

Isaac, it is with this same lens I view you. You are here, professing to want to lead the worthy to salvation through the end of the world, just as I and my King have sworn to do, but you are not one of us. You appeared one day and were taken at your word but do you truly believe, or are you waiting for the big moment when all this is over, when you can look around, see the souls of the absolved and claim to be their saviour by association alone?

I called the Black Death beautiful because I believe it to be an early attempt to what we are trying to achieve in the present, but I call it terrible because it was flawed. It failed to achieve its mission, and that was down to the time it took to action.

From the introduction of the plague, it took twenty three days to kill it’s first victim, and years more to kill its final victim. This allows for a fightback. The same almost happened again this time around – the Virus was slowly infecting the world, but Mike Lane found a way to reverse some of the effects. We need to aim for something quicker and better.

Twenty three days is too long for the end of the world. Let’s end the world in an instant, at Judgement Day. I can help make it so. Time is irrelevant when you have mastered it as I have. My question to you, Isaac, is are you truly committed?

It is time to sit at the right hand of your peers and be counted. It is time to prove you are with us. It is time to commit to us.

The end of the world is coming, Danvers, and now it is truly…just a matter of time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum