OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

AT DEATHS DOOR [vs Rain] Empty AT DEATHS DOOR [vs Rain]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:20 am
Since the day I opened the box and removed my grandfather’s anklet, I have seen things men should never witness, and done things men should never consider to try and keep this world safe. The anklet granted me certain powers, and suddenly opened a door, as the door to my past closed.

Doors became my best friend, allowing me to zip between places in the blink of an eye. But doors became my worst enemy too. I stopped sleeping, constantly traversing the world trying to do what I could to fight the good fight. I didn’t take care of myself the way I should. I became paranoid and started sleeping in doorways, giving me the best chance at flight if I was attacked when asleep.

And though I found myself in control most of the time, sometimes I where I ended up was pure luck. I was scared that I would drag an innocent adult, or even a child into the mess that we had found ourselves in here at the Tap Room.

And then one day Lee Crowley killed me. Aion arose. I was still conscious inside that husk of a body. Unable to control anything, but constantly banging on the locked door in front of me. And through this locked door I could hear a muffled version of the end of the world, and through the keyhole I could see flashes of the apocalypse, but I was at a loss.

I was just about at my wits end, when I felt the sudden wave of relief wash over me. I saw the cracking, decayed body of Aion as I left this world and ascended to heaven, finally unbound from my duties on Earth. I walked through Death’s door and closed it behind me, never expecting to use it again.

But now I find myself at Death’s Door once more, called to action by Yahweh to prove his omnipotence to those who would doubt him. But as I try to step through I find myself at battle with the guardian of this door. The Whisperer that so many of my fellow souls have spoken about. The Voidwalker.

Rain has found himself in the unenviable position of being able to communicate with the dead, and he has abused that power. He has used the power to aid those who seek to mislead him and use him. Rain will not see the fruits of his labour. Eventually, rather than talking to the dead through the veil, Rain will speak to us AS ONE OF US.

Because I have seen Death, Rain, just as you have heard it. Until you cross that veil, it whittles away at you and drives you insane. You will find yourself at Death’s Door very soon, Rain, and you will have a hard choice to make. Pass through it and you will find the door to peace. But as one door opens another closes, and you will not be able to return to the land of the living.

But maybe that’s not such a bad thing after all.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum