OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE DOCTOR DEVIANCY Empty THE DOCTOR DEVIANCY

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:05 am
There are plenty of superheroes I encounter who nobody would be able to pick out in a lineup. Superheroes whose hearts just aren’t in it, so the general public never hear of them. They give up helping and get a nine to five job, sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day and watching each painful second ticking by, wondering where it all fell apart.

Application.

Desire.

You see superheroes like Iron Man, who are big names in the world. Tony Stark is a rash man, but he applies himself to his mission and has the desire to see it through. Tony Stark is one of those rare superheroes with no actual superhuman powers. He is a normal man with an ego and an unlimited cheque book, but his power is in Technological Constructs.

Because of his money, and his intellect, he builds things that are powerful. Originally Stark Industries supplied war weapons, but he knew he could do something much bigger than that with his millions. He could save the world rather than destroy it. His ego was fit to burst. So he began creating technology and gadgets that transformed him from a normal human into something much stronger.

He became the hero.

Just like our good friend the mad scientist, who has that same itch about him to create. Currently, he uses his creations to torture and destroy. – Bill Kirby can attest to that for sure – but if Tony Stark can move from selling WMDs to creating nano-bot superhero suits then I am concerned. What would stop this happening to my acquaintance?

And that is why I must stop Victor.

On paper we would seem to make the perfect team. He and I share disdain for superheroes. But I know he is one epiphany from switching allegiances. And I cannot risk that. I cannot work with someone who will turn on me, and I know he will.

I have considered how to stop him for a long time. Like Tony Stark his morals are flexible, so merely suppressing his funds is not the answer, for he would find his money some illegal way.

So I must stop the technology itself.

I tinkered in my lair.

BANG!

I worked for hours and hours…

CLANG!

…until finally I held it aloft and laughed.

SHAZAM!

Here it is, my personal Electromagnetic Pulse Emitter.

This crazy box of dreams creates powerful and frequent pulses of electromagnetic energy which disrupt all technology nearby. Right now it’s within a hundred metres but with a few adjustments I will have these machines covering miles and miles, and the minute Victor steps out of line and looks like he might be swaying to the side of the so called superheroes, I will flick the switch. Instantly he and all his junk yard creations will be completely and utterly useless.

And just like Tony Stark, your limitations will become obvious, and people will see you for who you really are. Another potentially great villain, lost to the abyss of superhero-dom, for all eternity.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum