OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE LEGEND OF MAINFRAME AND GAMEBOY Empty THE LEGEND OF MAINFRAME AND GAMEBOY

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:05 am
Out of all the so called super “heroes” I have thwarted in my time, there was never one so easily defeated as Mainframe. Mainframe was very confident in himself, and he had every right to be. Before he met me, he was carving out quite the career for himself as the good guy. His super ability was that he could use electrical cables and circuitry to travel at the speed of light to any destination he chose, popping out of the plug socket or appearing from a toaster at will.

This gave him the element of surprise, as during his travels he was effectively invisible to the naked eye and could almost teleport around the world, through the electrical power grids.

A good party trick. But he was no match for me and my powers. His abilities had made him blind to his weaknesses. He thought that he was able to ZAP himself out of any trouble, and that meant he was immune to the attacks of his foes.

But I have my ways of making sure these heroes lose their super. If there is no way to extinguish their super, then it is their life that must be extinguished in its place. That was unfortunately the way it had to be with Mainframe.

People have got me wrong. They think I’m pure evil, but I don’t enjoy KILLING people! These heroes just make it so hard for me to take over the world! If they would just let me be they would witness the birth of a better world. But they don’t, and Mainframe didn’t and now he is dead because of his pathetic need to beat the bad guy.

I killed him with this.

The USB Killer.

It was simple, really. All I had to do was go to the control room for the nearest power grid, send out a distress call I knew he would answer, and whilst he was in the grid, travelling…

POW!

The USB stick was plugged into the mainframe.

CLICK!

The programme was started.

FSSSHHT!

The grid was subjected to a brain-frying electrical surge. Along with the equipment replacement costs, my actions also cost something that could not be replaced. Mainframe’s life.

But now, a challenger appears. This so-called Gameboy, with his ability to switch between digital worlds, takes aim at my plans, and wants to thwart me! He was created from all the good of heroes past and present, but he was deemed a failure.

Gameboy, if you were a failure to those who sought to create you, how can you possibly hope to match me, let alone BEAT me? The day you set eyes on me your 1-Ups became useless, your cheat codes became broken, your walk-through guides were outdated. You have never met anyone like me.

So switch, dear GAMEBOY, between your digital worlds, but know that this week, I will find your mainframe, I will insert the USB Killer, and you will be HARD RESET back to the oblivion you came from. Your need to beat the bad guy will cost you dearly, just like Mainframe.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum