OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE PEDDLER PROROGATION Empty THE PEDDLER PROROGATION

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:06 am
I get cranky when people associate me with criminals.

There is a difference between a criminal and a villain like me.

I want the world because in my image the world would be a better place. I take control because the weak and the meek have no intention of furthering humanity like it truly deserves. Have I killed? For the purposes of those watching from the FBI I’ll decline to comment but theoretically if I had it would have been a necessary death.

But I am not a lowlife criminal scumbag.

Criminals don’t take their action to better the human race. Criminals have no intention of furthering anything other than their bank balance. I care not for money – it is purely a means to an end for me. I only need it to buy the essentials, and golden chauffeur-driven cars and fountains made of diamonds will never find themselves in my home.

My home is built on good honest hard work.

Nate Washington has a house built on the foundations of opioids.

A jacked up ‘gangsta’ who peddles drugs to those very same weak and meek that I spoke about before – he directly contributes to the passivity of the human race. They inject his wares and they become abject and unaware. They become junkies. Worst of all some of these people who become zombified could have changed the world. Teenagers who could have been the next Masked Marauder fighting alongside me. Bright eyes become dead and bright futures become dull.

So don’t compare me to a drug peddler like Nate because we are nothing alike.

Luckily I have just the thing to put an end to his nefarious crusades.

NALOXONE.

Naloxone is a drug used to combat opioid overdoses, popular in America, which is fine and handy, seeing as we’re out here in Miami. When injected into the veins, this potent potion packs a punch that pacifies the properties Nate’s pedalling produces. Used in the correct custom, this cute concoction creates a causeway connecting client and clear consciousness.

What I mean to say, Nate, is that not only does this shot of Naloxone block the effects of your narcotics, but it also has a proven history of reducing mental depression in the patients who take it, meaning they are less likely to return to you.

Luckily for you, as money is a means to an end, I have stocked up on Naloxone as a means to cause your end this week. I’ll inject it deep into the veins of your criminal network and your opioid foundations will begin to crack and crumble. Your home, your business, your world will come crashing down all around you and it will ensure that I, THE CLOAKED CONUNDRUM, will be free to resume my plans for world domination without the likes of you poisoning the well.

The world is full of heroes that need exterminating, Nate, but you are not a hero. You are the lowest of the low, and even heroes can wait whilst you pay your iron price.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum