OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE CAPACITY INCAPACITATION Empty THE CAPACITY INCAPACITATION

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 am
I’ve studied you for some time Eddie. Not just because you have that big shiny strap of gold around your waist, like me, and not only because you’re unbeaten in over a year – though that entices me in a different way – but because you genuinely intrigue me.

You could, and probably should, be the greatest superhero the OSW has ever seen. You certainly have the prowess for it. Somewhat irritatingly, a good superhero has an innate ability to escape most any situation unscathed. Like you.

I have seen you escape things mortal men could only dream of escaping, Eddie, and yet here you are, still just a man in a suit taking on the world one week at a time. One match at a time. One win at a time.

But you’re not like other mortal men, and that’s why I watch you. You’ve got a touch of the ‘other’ about you Eddie, and that’s what makes me nervous. Right now, you’re the biggest neutral on the roster but you have such potential. If you wake up one day and decide to use that brain of yours for good, then I’m in big trouble. And that, I just can’t have.

And it’s your brain that I’m interested in.

You remind me of a book I read as a youngster, Eddie. A book about someone who was able to unlock their brain to a higher level, to use it at 100% capacity. Like you. Someone who had seemingly impossible things happen around them all the time. Like you. Someone who – despite their relatively slight stature – was able to take down MONSTERS many times bigger and stronger than them.

Like you.

Her name? Matilda Wormwood, the child of an uncaring home, the product of book learning, and an extremely smart girl. From a young age she knew what she wanted, and she knew how to manipulate people and objects around her to get it. Her poor headteacher was driven insane by Matilda’s anarchic revenge plot. Poor Trunchbull had it in her to be a great supervillain, but it wasn’t to be.

Once Trunchbull was gone, Matilda never used her powers again. And that’s where the story differs for you, for you must continue to. I have faced people like you before. People who were able to use their brains to great capacity. There is always a limit to a power like yours. I know that if you use your brain at higher capacity too often there are two things proven to happen.

One: The onset of psychotic breakdowns. I’ve seen with my own eyes that you have for sure ticked this box, when you lost your cool with Hysteria, and when you murdered Bruce Van Chan’s family in cold blood.

Two: The acceleration of toxins in the brain, like with Eddie Morra. And this is how I must beat you. It’s quite simple, really. I need to stimulate you into using your brain so much that you can never shut off. Never rest. Not for a moment. Only then will the toxins creep in and kill off your true super-weapon. That beautiful brain.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum