OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE SUBORDINATION SUPPOSITION Empty THE SUBORDINATION SUPPOSITION

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 am
It is one thing fighting a superhero who has great powers one on one, but it is a completely different matter to fight a superhero with an army on his side. The level of control and restraint you must exert to ensure that army acts as you wish is immense. I appreciate, Wolfgang, that you have certain great leadership qualities to perfect the role you have slotted into oh-so-nicely.

A superpower such as yours is one I must take great heed with when approaching. I have pondered on the best methods for a while now. This is because most mortal beings are susceptible to your powers. You have the power of Subordination Manipulation after all. The power to subjugate another by dominating both them and their ability to be a sentient and independent being. Strong stuff.

This is where I began to question just how strong your power was. Could I get caught up in your manipulation. Could I become your next SKLAVE!?

The answer, Wolfgang, is short and sweet. No. Your powers do not work on me, because I am no mere mortal being. Quinn tried to be a superhero in his own right, but he was not worthy to lace your boots. You out-super’d him fair and square, just by applying your very impressive powers.

There are two main issues with your power and your plan though, Wolfgang.

Issue number one is simple – because your power only works on weaklings like Quinn, the army of slaves you build does not have the ability to topple me. You would need to increase your efforts thousand-fold to even stand a chance. A thousand Quinns might keep me down just long enough for a three count, but otherwise I wouldn’t bother even thinking about it.

Issue number two is simpler still – as you build your slave army, you spread yourself thinner and thinner. The level of power you must use to keep your manipulation is so great that it weakens you with each poor soul you add to your trophy cabinet. Quinn’s subordination has chinked your armour already, but the addition of Kersh, if you can manage it, would send cracks rippling throughout the armour. You would become more vulnerable than you could imagine, ironically by trying to become more powerful.

And therein lies your problem as a superhero, Wolfgang. You will never admit any of this. Your control over others has led you to become arrogant and careless. You think you cannot be stopped in this mission of yours. Newsflash. You are more stoppable each week that goes by, and this week it ends. I don’t need a fancy gadget or fizzing potion to stop you Wolfgang, because you have already done the damage to yourself.

Bring that slave army of yours to ringside, if you like, and give them front row seats to the return of their freedom. Because once I have dealt with you, you will be in no state to lead anything ever again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum