OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE SOUL SOLICITATION Empty THE SOUL SOLICITATION

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:08 am
I’ve always been drawn to the idea of something bigger than us. Or at least bigger than most of us. Do I believe in God? No. I’m not a religious man. The idea that some bearded guy – or gal – is sitting in the sky laughing at the mess the world has become under the rule of so-called superheroes is not one that sits well in my brain.

So how can I believe in something bigger than what we can see with our eyes, but not believe in a creator?

It’s simple.

Souls.

I believe there is a bit of a person that exists outside of their mortal being. I believe that once you die, your soul lives on, ineffective but existent. Almost like a viewing glass for the consciousness long after the physical form has become obsolete.

I believe that the souls of every person and creature that has ever existed can see anything in the world at any given time. Maybe the souls of those who have fallen at my hand keep an eye on me to cheer on my eventual – they hope – demise.

But the soul is not created at the moment of death, no. The soul exists from the moment of inception. Before we are even born the soul exists. Before we can walk and talk the soul already understands the world long before the brain does.

The soul is such a unique, precious thing.

I’ve become jealous Nate, of a power you seem to have obtained since we first met. A commanding power I wish to add to my arsenal. That power, Nate, is the power of SOUL MANIPULATION.

The word on the street is that to master this craft, you must first learn to manipulate your own soul. And that certainly rings true for you, doesn’t it? After all a criminal thug like you must mask their soul and pretend it does not exist in order to live the life you lead. My plans are for a wider purpose, my soul understands that. Your soul cannot possibly understand why your plans take place other than for personal gain, so you manipulate it out of the way.

That’s how you became strong. That’s why people are drawn to you. I thought Luke Cole was drawn to you by his addiction but it was his soul you required. You manipulated him because you saw a free workhorse laden with anxieties and compulsions. But you still weren’t strong enough and your manipulation failed.

Then you moved on to Heath Solman, and manipulated his lost soul into believing you could cure him. I can tell you are stronger now. This time your victim carried out your plan before realising their mistake. At this rate, it won’t be long until you are successful in your ventures.

And that’s why, with great regret, I must separate your soul from its vessel – because the place it has called home for all this time is not long for this world. And I hope, when that happens, that your soul watches me, like all the others, to see me change the world.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum