OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

TRUE EQUALITY Empty TRUE EQUALITY

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:27 am
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming tonight.

I have been asked to speak on a very important topic tonight, which has become more salient than ever in recent years.

With the recent #MeToo movement proving that we are still far from finished with ensuring that women in our society receive fair and equal treatment, I have made it part of my mission to ensure that we accomplish this within our lifetime. I want to create a better world for all, and that means young and old, black and white, male and female.

It’s not enough just to simply say this. For years the feminist movement has relied on words that have promised so much and delivered so little, and as an ally to the cause I can no longer stand idly by. My manifesto contains information on my detailed plans for a fairer world for all, but I have some headline points here for you tonight.

I pledge to eliminate the gender pay gap entirely within my first term, with tax breaks for companies who abide by my rules, and tax burdens for those who refuse.

I plan to ensure the creation and promotion of regional Equality and Diversity panels to tackle real issues on the ground, rather than issues defined by those who don’t experience hardships.

I plan to establish a national bank holiday on International Women’s Day and promote it’s celebration nationally.

And finally I plan to introduce tougher laws on those convicted of sexual harassment and sexual abuse.

I am not just a man of empty words. I am a man who keeps his word. But there is an often unspoken issue within the feminist movement that I must bring up. Some feminists aren’t real feminists.

True feminism is about establishing equality and placing all humans on equal footing in life. For some though, feminism is an excuse to drown out the legitimate voices of men, and create a vacuum where the female voice is the only one that counts. That cannot be allowed to happen. Extremist feminism is dangerous because it poses a threat to inclusiveness within our society, but it also poses a threat to those who genuinely wish to do good.

Blackveil is an extremist feminist. She has no intention of creating a fair or balanced ground on which humans of all genders can flourish. Instead she wishes for the female voice to be the sole voice. She wishes for a society where what she says goes. How can this ever be deemed as fair and equal? The truth is ladies and gentlemen that it cannot.

Blackveil’s blinkered views are just as dangerous as the men the real feminists fight against because her actions legitimise theirs. They see her getting airtime and followers and they become angrier that the male voice is being silenced. They see her win and they feel like they have lost.

She must win no more. Her extreme views belong in the past. The future is fairer. The future sits with me.

Vote for true equality from a true feminist ally.

Vote Whitlock.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum