OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

TRUE INSANITY [vs Lee Crowley] Empty TRUE INSANITY [vs Lee Crowley]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:12 am
Insanity intrigues me and yet I always want to distance myself from it. When people call someone insane, it is usually an insult. ‘That guy is insane’ you’d say, scoffing into your mermaid-branded disposable coffee cup. ‘what a loser!’.

Insanity is often aligned with a person’s struggles with mental health – a catch-all term that once described the whole spectrum but now sees its use boiled down to something closer to a slang word amongst the youth.

Insanity describes an abnormal set of actions or behavioural patterns – something extraordinary. Something out of left field. In this world of darkness, I am daring to shine a light. I open the door and let the light dance the darkness away. I am abnormal because most of the people here seem to have forgotten how to fight for what they believe in.

You could call me insane because I dare to be abnormal and fight this. You could call me insane for stepping up to the measure against Lee Crowley and not only challenging him but taking the fight to him at his own gates. Maybe that is insanity, but that’s the brave insanity that defines those like me who want to help the fight at any cost. That’s risk and courage mixed together and blended into a breakfast smoothie.

Flip the coin. Take a look at the other side.

The word ‘sane’ comes from the Latin ‘sanus’, meaning healthy. Insanity therefore, is to be unhealthy. This virus is the plague of OSW. Is the virus what caused your insanity to grow? Will beating this darkness release you back to sanity? The virus pulses through the veins of you and those you keep company with, and that seems to drive your actions.

All I know is that the Underworld has unleashed insanity into the mortal realm since I took my eye off the ball and let you take control. I need to take it back.

There’s a common misconception about insanity. They say Einstein said, ‘Insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.’ Well this is my second time walking up to those damned gates and my second try at overthrowing the Underworlds unruly ruler. The last time didn’t go to plan, but this time will get different results, despite the quote – a quote which, by the way, was never uttered by Einstein. A man like Einstein knew not to discount a variation in result – he was a scientist after all.

So now I take a walk into The Long Night, with a fallen army behind me, and two Gods destroyed, and I take a look into the Darkness and all I can see is Crowley, laughing. He still doesn’t take me seriously. If that’s not true insanity, then I don’t know what is.

I will take back the Underworld, lock its wretched doors tight and throw away the key. Crowley, you crowd the doorway, but the doorway is my domain, Janus or not, and this week I take back that which I should have won once before.

And it will be insane.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum