OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

A CALL TO ARMS Empty A CALL TO ARMS

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:31 am
This cannot happen.

The chair in front of me is now empty, save for a contract and a pen. My prisoner is gone in an unexpected puff of smoke. My pay day is gone in an instant.

I had to think long and hard about my actions this week. My name, for a long time, has been synonymous with ‘good‘ and ‘trying hard‘ and all of those fancy schmancy nice guy platitudes. Let me tell you, I have tried for so long because I WANTED those platitudes to be true. I BELIEVED that if I kept doing good things then I would get my rewards.

I moved countries multiple times. I gave up a real social life. I nearly destroyed my marriage, and for what?

Doing good gets you nowhere fast.

So when I first set my eyes on Jevad Ebadi, I had had enough.

I don’t remember much about the man who left me with this scar. He was average height, average build, wearing all black clothing. Very little to tell the police, in all honesty. But I was able to give them one piece of information, that did not seem help one bit, because whoever did this to me is still roaming the streets.

The man who did this to me had brown skin.

The man who did this to me is someone like Jevad, who has walked into my life, ready to take what is rightfully mine and throw it back in my face. But the man did not reckon on my inner strength. He did not see that I have a steel in my bones. He thought he would break me but all he did was make me stronger. Strong enough to make a stand for what I believe in. Strong enough to keep going until I eventually find him, and remove him from the equation.

Jevad thinks he can do the same. He thinks he can take away the power I have spent years earning in one swift moment. He wants me to relinquish control, but I will never relinquish control to his kind. At Stormborn, there is a clear and true outcome. At Stormborn, the people of this country must unite against our Persian invader.

This is a call to arms. If you want your sons and daughters to be safe. If you want to be able to live your days like a normal human being without being scared of anyone wearing a backpack. If you want your country back in control of someone who really, truly cares for it, then there is a three step plan.

Step one, eliminate Jevad Ebadi.

Step two, eliminate the scum that did this to my face.

Step three, make this country great again.

The only way to make this happen is to vote Whitlock.

Fancy schmancy platitudes and pretending to live alongside these wretches are not working. We must take more permanent action. Imperium is the only way.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum