OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

MAKE YOU BEG Empty MAKE YOU BEG

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:04 am
When I joined Imperium, I thought that power, money and glory were necessary evils. I thought they were the things I’d have to make friends with to get to where I needed to be. I thought I could sacrifice a little part of me for something better for everyone else. I soon realised I was wrong.

I have spent months and months with this scar on my face, never knowing the full story. I looked in the mirror, and that sliver of skin that should sit there on my cheek – but doesn’t – feels like a gaping hole in my heart. It feels like every fibre of my being was locked up in the tiny cluster of cells that my attacker took with him on the edge of that blade. You, Anonymous.

Oh, Anonymous, you’ll never know the feelings in my head when you took that from me. In taking that small part of me you took something much bigger. I lost the control I had in my life. I lost the ability to look myself in the eye each morning and feel ready to take on the world. I lost the confidence that what I was doing was right. And that feeling – of complete and utter despair and confusion, that sense of emptiness – it is terrible.

And when I was in Imperium, the same thing happened. I thought I could sacrifice a sliver of me for the greater good, but I soon realised that that sliver of me was a piece of ALL of me. You can’t section yourself off and say it’s no longer a part of who you are. I soon saw that I needed all of me to do the good I want to do. That sliver that sided with Imperium could no longer be the skeleton in my closet, the ball and chain around my neck.

And that’s because I am proud of who I am. I’m Alton Whitlock, and god damn it if I don’t grab this country by the scruff of it’s neck and force it to be it’s best self if I have to. And that’s why, for all his faults, BEG is the ideal partner at Ring King. For everything he’s done, all the lines he’s crossed – he’s proud to be who he is, and that is key to defeating you, Anonymous. Pride will overcome cowardice, as you continue to hide beneath that mask.

There are things I did to BEG that ruined him. For a while he has been a lesser man, on the edge of society, wasting his days doing nothing at all. But of course you know all of this. What you don’t realise, Anonymous, is that it is your turn now. Soon you will exist only as a distant memory, sat shooting whisky in a decrepit shack in the woods. Soon you will feel complete and utter despair and confusion. Soon you will feel that sense of emptiness. And it will feel terrible.

This week, I will make you BEG.