OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

FALSE BALANCE [vs Jacen Novan] Empty FALSE BALANCE [vs Jacen Novan]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:17 am
There is always a balance.

Balance is essential, you could say.

That is why there is a resistance to our cause. There must be for the universe to make sense, and the universe can’t help but make sense even as it implodes on itself. For those who know the truth there must always be those who are blind to it. For those who see the earth as a sphere, there are those who believe it is flat. For those who believe in God, there are those that don’t.

Time is balanced too. There are rules when you have control over time like I do. Although I can slow time down and speed time up at will, I can’t go back and change an event. I cannot create a time consistency paradox because that would upset the delicate balance. I cannot go forward and cause an ontological paradox because that would throw balance out of the window.

Time is forever teetering on the edge, and its balance is therefore paramount. If I take one wrong step time could become broken and fractious, and who knows what could happen then. Infinite loops, history constantly rewritten, everything and nothing exists and doesn’t all at once.

So, I understand you Jacen.

For you have been striving for balance for so long. The Ashla that both invigorates you and allows you your greatness is not just a power but a responsibility. You must ensure balance against the Bogan in order that coexistence is possible. This is part of your very existence, isn’t it, this battle to maintain the status quo?

But it is so very tiring too, isn’t it?

Doesn’t it just wear you down?

Sometimes balance is no longer the correct path to strive for. I once saw a young child, barely a dozen years spent on the earth, lying lifeless in a hospital bed. She had tubes and wires leading everywhere on her body. Her lungs rose with an unknowing heave and her heart beat with an unfeeling rhythm. She was alive, but she was no longer living.

The doctors, brilliant and talented though they were, had created an imperfect, false balance. For this girl, in her current state, would remain alive as long as the machines she was attached to were running. As long as those clinical beeps kept time to the tears of her loved ones. But she would never get better. And if the machines failed she would die immediately.

So, the girl was in a balance, but what sort of balance is that for her parents? Or for those fending off death, waiting for the bed she resides in?

Sometimes a balance is a falsity, a red herring. It does not need to remain in balance.

Jacen you are a false balance. Your Ashla has put up a valiant fight, but the Bogan is too strong for you now. Let the Virus take you over and join the Dark Side after all. An imbalance must occur, and this week I shall cause it.

It is all just a matter of time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum