OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

THE JACEN NOVAN ANOMALY Empty THE JACEN NOVAN ANOMALY

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:04 am
There are many forces in this Universe. We have come to understand many, like the force of gravity, or that pressure behind your eyes as you’re forced to listen to inane chatter flowing out of the mouths of those you don’t care for but must spend time with.

Everything is driven by some force or other.

There are, however, so many more forces in the Universe than puny mortal minds can conceive, and that of course means there are many we can’t yet understand. One area that has always piqued my interest are the various forms of matter control, or telekinesis.

I have locked horns with many telekinetic foes over the years, but none are more dangerous than those with FERROKINETIC abilities. That is, they can control metal with their mind. Why is this? Well, metal for starters is quite solid, in general. If you ignore your aluminium and the like. I’m not sure if you’ve ever thrown yourself with all your speed into a fight only to have some wretched superhero conjure a wall of steel.

It hurts.

And that is what first made me curious. I felt like I needed to either hold this power for myself, or vanquish this power in others. It became something of an obsession for me.

So I began tinkering away in my secret lair, night and day, for weeks. And then it came.

EUREKA!

I thought I’d cracked it. I nearly had. My creation worked, but it was limited in its power.

Behold it…

THE AUROKINETIC TRANSPOSER.

This bad boy is the fruits of my labour. This bad boy allows for everything I talked about before. Ferrokinetic abilities. Except…

…except, it only works with GOLD.

But that is all I need it to work with.

Jacen Novan holds the power to an unseen force that I’d never understood until this gadget was complete. He has claimed to wield the Ashla for the time he has been in the OSW and that he is here to keep the balance between the dark and the light, but how much can we really trust that? I have a theory that this unexplainable force he has emitted since arriving is ferrokinesis itself.

Think.

Since he arrived his focus was on The Automaton, a lump of metal with a consciousness. He spent months manipulating this robot, trying to get it to do only as he wished, and no other way. But the robot was too large, his power was not strong enough yet. He disposed of the robot and concentrated on something much smaller and much more malleable to allow him to hone his skills.

A GOLD TITLE.

And with it, his superpowers increased tenfold. But now, with this hi-tech kit at my disposal, his power will fade, he’ll become weak and exposed, and it will be ME in control of the gold.

I will become AUROKINETIC, and there’s nothing any of these puny superheroes can do but watch and cower in fear!

Mysterion is coming for the title, and what Mysterion wants MYSTERION TAKES.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum