OSW RPs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oswrps.forumotion.com

TITANOMACHY: REMATCH [vs Hades] Empty TITANOMACHY: REMATCH [vs Hades]

Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:51 am
[In direct contrast to the last time Ordell spoke, he is sweating this time, clad in his Roman attire. The camera pans out, and darkness surrounds him, save for a few flickers of light casting an amber glow dancing from Ordell’s steely glare, and the gold that adorns him. A light smog drifts around him. Behind him, a heavy, inscribed stone gate, with an evil looking carved beast at its crest, sits closed and locked.]

“Eleven years. That’s how long it lasted. When the Cyclops helped the Olympians to overthrow the old guard, the Titans. The Titanomachy was about a new regime overthrowing an old regime. It signalled a new beginning. But Hades knows all about this. That Helm he holds so dearly, that was a gift from the cyclops during the Great War.”

“This Great War between us, Hades, will not last eleven years. It will last less than a month, from the time I stepped into the Tap Room for the first time, until you release the souls as our agreement states. I know many people who would – and excuse the vague pun here – kill to bring back a loved one. I’ve got some names in mind myself.”

“You and Janus share a lot of similarities Hades – you are the gatekeeper to the underworld, you control the last doorway to death. This door.”

[Ordell points over his shoulder, at the gate behind him].

“Janus controls that door too, and Janus is backing me. Janus controls transitions, and that old guard, that’s you Hades, and the new guard, the Olympians, that is me, and transition is coming. I know that’s all sorts of upside down, seeing as you are a real life Olympi- but are you though? Cast aside and hidden out of the way by your younger, infinitely more loved sibling Zeus. Just how much, if you ask the Olympians, did you contribute in this Great War, or were you a passenger, much like you have been since I first came to you, and you will continue to be at Ring King?”

[Ordell is getting animated now, enjoying this moment.]

“Janus is the God of time, too, not that it matters to you, because your time is running out each minute we get closer to Ring King. This Titanomachy of our own that we’re hosting between us, it has only one outcome. You have seen the gifts that Janus has granted me – you have seen what I am capable of thanks to his help. Your gateway, the one to Tartarus, is no longer under your control Hades, and in just a few short days, those souls will be released.”

[A mere mortal? Hades underestimates the grip Janus has over him. Vicelike, his hands will smother Hades harder than any wrestling manoeuvre could.]

“Maybe while Janus is controlling the gates to Tartarus, he’ll help you out a little more and let Kronos loose. Kronos is your Daddy, isn’t that right Hades? Kronos, the kind and generous Titan he was, ate Hades at birth, because he was scared his children would overthrow him as he did his father. Turns out he was right, but it turns out it was the wrong child he ate – Hades, first born son of Kronos, had to wait and watch whilst Zeus, the little nipper, sorted everything out for him.”

“Have you ever done anything in your life that Zeus didn’t have to help you with? Will he be there cheering you on? Is he going to smite me? Oh, I hope he zaps me with his lightning bolt because that right there would just prove me right.”

“This Great War is mine to win, and when I started this thing on VHS, I meant to finish it. And I always finish what I started.”

[Ordell turns to look at the gate, and as the camera pans away, a heavy clunk is heard from the lock and the gate creaks. Ordell smiles.]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum